HBC220 Force Snow Helmet Communications System
Stay connected when you’re skiing, snowboarding, or snowmobiling. The HBC220 Force Snow Helmet Communications System includes all the great features of the HBC120 system, plus advanced features for extended range, multimember groups, and enhanced voice clarity.
- Connect in many ways. The latest Bluetooth technology allows you to take cell phone calls, connect directly with others, and listen to your favorite music.
- Include everybody in the conversation. Full-duplex intercom system expands connection availability to groups of 10 members and increases the connection range to .4 miles between each HBC220 unit.
- They’ll hear what you’re saying. Boomless mic, high-quality speakers, and noise suppression and patented ABF® technologies eliminate background noise for clear, easy-to-understand conversations in high winds or at high speeds.
- Talk to the person on the other side of the ridge. With 10 users connected, Multi-Hop Technology® extends maximum range to nearly 4 miles and allows non-line-of-sight connections.
- Winter-proof your connectedness. Water and temperature resistance ensures reliable operation even in extreme weather. Operating temperature from -30ºC (-20ºF) to 60ºC (140ºF).
- Keep your gloves on. Voice-activated pick-up for hands-free operation.
- Get on the hill. Installs in most snowsports helmets quickly and easily.
- HBC220 control unit
- 2 high-fidelity speakers with embedded microphones
- Brackets for mounting controller to helmets and goggles
- AC/USB charger
- Velcro speaker mounts for attaching speakers to helmet